The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de, Hotelreservierung.de, fluege.de and Reisen.de. The virtual tour operator tourini organises package tours, which are offered via its own website and exclusively on the Group’s portals.
Are you fancy about designing and building core AI infrastructure components to ease the use of AI and machine learning techniques which impact the future of the online travel industry? Then take the chance and apply now for Artificial Intelligence Engineer (m/f/d) at our headquarters in Leipzig and start the next chapter of your professional journey with Invia.
- Developing algorithms and validation for classification of product-related data
- Proposing and discussing of new technical concepts
- Tuning of our machine learning processes
- Developing an automated training environment as well as continuous tracking of the training’s performance
- Defining the test methodology to analyse the model’s effectiveness
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Mathematics or a related field or an equivalent qualification through previous work
- Profound knowledge in Artificial Intelligence / Data Engineering
- Strong programming skills in Python or Golang (alternatively R, SAS) including deep knowledge of machine learning, predictive modelling and visualization of complex data
- Experience in database access (SQL, noSQL) and using big data frameworks (Java) is advantageous
- Fluent in spoken and written English, good knowledge in German
Your trip to us
Start your journey with Invia. Apply now with your significant application documents, your availability and your salary expectations. In case you have any questions, please call +49 341 6505010100 or message us on WhatsApp at +49 172 8900550.