The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de, Hotelreservierung.de and Reisen.de. The virtual tour operator tourini organises package tours, which are offered via its own website and exclusively on the Group’s portals.
With your strategic understanding for new product trends and your passion for business networking you will set new “best-in-class” standards for our dynamic travel operator Tourini and our online travel portals like ab-in-den-urlaub.de. Apply now as Director Purchasing (m/f/d) at Invia Group Germany in Leipzig and be part of our growing success story.
- Technical and disciplinary leadership as well as development of our purchasing department
- Responsibility for strategic sourcing of all touristic products in the DACH region
- Performance driven contract negotiations with IT- and touristic service providers
- Proactive relationship management with internal and external stakeholders
- Market and competitive analysis of international trends and constant optimisation of our product portfoli
- Interface management with key-account of Invia national subsidiaries in CEE (Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungry and Poland)
- Completed commercial education or studies with business background
- Several years of experience in sourcing with high budget responsibility, ideally in travel industry, B2B, Brand Environment or E-Commerce
- Strategic thinking combined with an agile mindset and an innovation capability
- Strong communication and negotiation skills as well as result-oriented performance
- Business fluent knowledge in German and English
- Availability to travel
Your trip to us
Start your journey with Invia. Apply now with your significant application documents, your availability and your salary expectations. In case you have any questions, please call +49 341 6505010100 or message us on WhatsApp at +49 172 8900550.