The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de, Hotelreservierung.de, fluege.de and Reisen.de. The virtual tour operator tourini organises package tours, which are offered via its own website and exclusively on the Group’s portals.
We are looking forward to your proactive and innovative way of establishing state-of-the-art HR processes and implementing inspiring projects. With your passion for digitalization and professional communication you always keep calm and focused within change processes. We look forward to starting the journey with you as Executive Assistant Human Resources / HR Project Manager (m/f/d) at our headquarters in Leipzig.
- Initiation and management of HR projects (e.g. digitalization, systems & tools, New Work, Labour Law, Change Management, employee communications, Employer Branding)
- Project coordination of HR planning & monthly roadmaps
- Preparation of English presentations and decision papers
- Execution of analyses and reports
- Contract management and support in HR budget controlling
- Controlling of internal and external communications
- Preparation of team workshops and events
- Direct reporting line to Director HR
- Successfully completed master’s programme
- Profound professional experience in a similar HR position
- Solid knowledge in HR processes and German labour law
- Initial experience in management consulting is an advantage
- International, proactive and agile mindset
- Conceptual strength as well as pragmatic implementation orientation
- Solution- as well as team-oriented working methods with high quality standards
- Outward appearance and strong communication skills; coaching training desired
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
Your trip to us
Start your journey with Invia. Apply now with your significant application documents, your availability and your salary expectations. In case you have any questions, please call +49 341 6505010100 or message us on WhatsApp at +49 172 8900550.