The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de, Hotelreservierung.de, fluege.de and Reisen.de. The virtual tour operator tourini organises package tours, which are offered via its own website and exclusively on the Group’s portals.
Get aboard of our product team as Junior Product Manager (m/f/d) and be involved in all our exciting product management activities. With your visionary eye for product discovery and development you will be on the forefront of shaping the future of online traveling. If this sounds like something you would like to do, look no further and apply now to work with us at our headquarters in the heart of Leipzig.
- Continuous market-, competition- and product analysis
- Customer and product discovery
- Support of backlog grooming and prioritization of customers
- Monitoring business KPI’s
- Accountability for efficiency of feature development (time to market, value for money)
- Responsibility in respect of product vision, business impact and validity of features
- Business related degree or equivalent experience in the product segment
- Solid knowledge in product management and agile software development
- Excellent analytical skills
- Distinct expertise of putting the customer into focus
- Sound business judgment
- Knowhow of e-commerce technologies (programming, architecture, etc.)
- Understanding of the market and the travel industry in general is desirable
- Fluent in written and spoken German and English
Your trip to us
Start your journey with Invia. Apply now with your significant application documents, your availability and your salary expectations. In case you have any questions, please call +49 341 6505010100 or message us on WhatsApp at +49 172 8900550.