The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de and fluege.de.
Have you always dreamed about being fully responsible for all product management activities by determining what gets developed and delivered to customers? You are a strong supporter and advocate of customer-centric and data-driven working methods and you like working in collaboration with other departments to get the work done? Then apply now as Product Owner (m/f/d) in our Product Management and start executing the product development lifecycle of our travel platforms.
- Execution of continuous product and customer discovery and delivery in our product team
- Responsibility for customers’ backlog grooming and prioritization, business needs and efficiency of feature development
- Supporting communication and implementation of product vision and strategy as well as maintaining high visibility of products
- Monitoring business KPIs, market, technology trends and competition as well as giving recommendations for product improvements
- Primary contact person for our product team (e.g. regarding product vision, business impact and validity of features, user insights, industry news)
- Fostering collaborations with other departments and managing of cross-team dependencies
- You have proven track record of professional experience in the field of product management and agile software development
- You have strong sense of ownership and responsibility accompanied with a high business judgement
- You are excellent in analytical and general management as well as communication and presentation
- You have the passion for being a role model in terms of culture and values in the organization
- Your knowledge of e-Commerce technologies and the travel industry market is a plus
- You speak and write fluently German and English
Your trip to us
Start your journey with Invia. Apply now with your significant application documents, your availability and your salary expectations. In case you have any questions, please call +49 341 6505010100.