The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de and fluege.de.
Do you like to get things done while enjoying challenges? You want to achieve something big and being included in decisions? Well-engineered and robust code is a point of honor for you because you’re interested in the architecture of your utilized technologies? Well, we got you covered! As (Senior) DevOps Engineer (m/f/d), you’re a key player and responsible for engineering and implementing software products in a robust and well maintainable manner. The product owner is consulting you and you’re responsible for creating and working on big projects, cutting-edge products, refactorings and migrations.
- Take ownership of cloud accounts (passwords, users, configuration)
- Maintain and upgrade our docker orchestration engine (Kubernetes)
- Further develop different production/development environments with our interdisciplinary teams
- Supporting teams in deploying their systems (AWS) and to maintain their deployment pipelines
- Understand the key parts of our business applications & projects and design the appropriate infrastructure for them
- Take care of Continuous Integration (e.g. GitLab-CI)
- Implement and maintain monitoring (incl. alerting) solutions for hard- and software services – and jump in to handle outages
- Build and run capacity tests to manage and drive forward the growth of our systems
- You contribute and share ideas and knowledge working in multidisciplinary and agile teams of great people
- 2-3 years’ work experience in a high scale environment, web development and/or IT-operations
- You have experience in programming skills (e.g. Python, Node.js, Golang, PHP)
- You’re excellent skilled in technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker, AWS & other cloud solution providers
- You have experience in Networking or Security (esp. PCI-DSS)
- You are good in Linux administration as well as troubleshooting
- You are result driven and self-motivated with a hands-on attitude
- You enjoy working with different people based in Design, Economics and Testing
- You are fluent in English
Your trip to us
Start your journey with Invia. Apply now with your significant application documents, your availability and your salary expectations. In case you have any questions, please call +49 341 6505010100.