The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals fluege.de and ab-in-den-urlaub.de.
We are looking for open-minded and creative people dedicated to help our customers reach their travel destinations. Transparency and collaboration in a healthy work environment is what we believe to be a major foundation of our success. As a (Senior) Frontend Developer (m/f/d) – fluege.de / E-Commerce you will develop new features according to customer requirements while keeping our applications performant, extensible and responsive. Are you ready for your boarding, then apply now and support our team in Leipzig or Berlin.
- Develop and maintain our new go.fluege.de web page for all kinds of devices using cutting-edge technologies
- Create, maintain and extend our various web applications
- Enhance our container-based (Docker, Kubernetes) frontend architecture
- Make use of responsive and adaptive technologies to optimize the user experience
- Develop, maintain and extend our CI/CD infrastructure
- Collaborate with our Design, Project Management, Backend and QA department to develop new features
- Experienced in working on large-scale and complex web applications
- You have a strong sense of responsibility and can self organize work in a mostly remote team
- You are keen in learning new technologies and share your insights
- Solid knowledge in automated testing using Java
- Good communication skills and ability to effectively communicate technical ideas
- Fluent in spoken and written English – German is beneficial
Nice to have:
- Experience with web-components (vanilla and Lit, FAST Element or comparable)
- You understand micro-frontends and microservice architectures and how to apply them
- Experience with monitoring frontend applications
- Experience with End-To-End or UI tests
Your trip to us
Start your journey with Invia Group. We are looking forward to receiving your application, stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
We love code and can’t wait to see your work! So please include your github/gitlab links to existing pet projects or test tasks in your application.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our team: +49 341 6505010100.
Invia Flights Germany GmbH