The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals fluege.de and ab-in-den-urlaub.de.
At fluege.de, we believe in transparency, collaboration and a healthy work environment. We have built a successful company on these principles. To support our international mobile team in Berlin, we are now looking for an open-minded, creative (Senior) iOS Developer (m/f/d) – App / fluege.de. Do you want to develop apps for millions of users and help shape the future of the online travel industry? Then come on board with us and become part of the crew.
- Develop the next generation version of our fluege.de iOS App
- Write clean, solid, maintainable code
- Build something shippable every six weeks — we follow our own flavor of Basecamp’s Shape Up methods
- Collaborate closely with our Design Team and Product Management to develop and ship new features
- Share new ideas and make decisions about app architecture and technologies
- You’re an experienced developer
- You’re well-versed in iOS frameworks and APIs
- You are familiar in using SwiftUI and composable Architecture for managing the applications state
- You know how to communicate in the English language
- You can come up with your own goals and execute them
Your trip to us
Start your journey with Invia Flights Germany GmbH. We are looking forward to receiving your application, stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
Would you like to learn more about us? Then take a look at LinkedIn and Instagram.
We love code and can’t wait to see your work! So please include your github/gitlab links to existing pet projects or test tasks in your application.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our team: +49 341 6505010100.
Invia Flights Germany GmbH