The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals fluege.de and ab-in-den-urlaub.de.
To strengthen our marketing team at our location in Leipzig, we are looking for a (Senior) SEA Marketing Manager (m/f/d). In this position you will be responsible for the further development of our company-wide SEA marketing and thus actively shape our future in the tourism industry. You are a true expert in the field of paid search marketing and are keen on creative search engine advertising and data-based decisions? Automation and scaling are not foreign words for you? Then apply now and become part of Invia Group Germany!
- Conception, implementation, analysis and control of SEA campaigns (Google Ads / Microsoft Advertising)
- Optimization and further development of the campaign structure, bid management and keyword strategies
- Continuous trend- and competition monitoring and development of new market potentials as well as target groups
- Creation of creative and high click-through text ads
- Monitoring and regular reporting on compliance with performance targets based on specific KPIs and objectives
- Further development of data-driven optimization approaches
- Quality assurance of campaign tracking
- Landing page optimization via A/B testing
- Successfully completed studies with focus on marketing/communication or a comparable qualification
- Well founded experience in SEA, preferably in an e-commerce environment
- Very good knowledge of the relevant SEA and Google tools
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as a very good understanding of numbers
- Proactive, structured way of working, team spirit and strong communication skills
- Very good written and spoken English skills, German would be an advantage
Your trip to us
Start your journey with Invia Group. We are looking forward to receiving your application, stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our team: +49 341 6505010100 or Whatsapp +49 172 8900550 .
Invia Flights Germany GmbH