The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de, Hotelreservierung.de, fluege.de and Reisen.de. The virtual tour operator tourini organises package tours, which are offered via its own website and exclusively on the Group’s portals.
You love flexibility in acting and thinking? You like to see success of your work quickly? When it comes to the iceberg model you do not think about the Titanic? KISS is not just a rock band for you? Then Invia is the right spot to work. We are looking for a motivated and creative UX/UI Designer (m/f/d) to join our team in our department in Leipzig. Be a part of Invia and apply now!
- Further development and optimisation of the user experience and design of our portal, digital products and associated Android and iOS-Apps
- Development and implementation of concepts and strategies for new features, focused on usability and approaches to conversion-optimization
- Analysis, evaluation and conceptual improvement of current digital solutions and applications
- Creation of Lo-fi and Hi-fi prototypes and execution of research, interviews, personas, user journeys and testings
- Preparation, execution and evaluation of usability-tests
- Coordination of usability and technical feasibility between Development, Product Management and Marketing
- Product- and usability sided trend observation and creative brainstorming
- University degree in Communication Design, Interaction Design or an equivalent qualification
- Proven track record of professional experience in the field of digital products and interdisciplinary working teams
- Solid experience with Adobe Creative Suite and prototype- and design tools (e.g. Sketch, Invision, Axure, Framer, Figma)
- Excellent intuition and conceptual understanding of appealing design, user behaviour as well as active interest in e-Commerce, web design, technologies and trends
- Passion for UX/UI topics accompanied with a high-quality standard and an agile mindset
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS and React is a plus
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
Your trip to us
Start your journey with Invia. Apply now with your significant application documents, your availability and your salary expectations. In case you have any questions, please call +49 341 6505010100 or message us on WhatsApp at +49 172 8900550.
Invia Travel Germany GmbH