The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals fluege.de and ab-in-den-urlaub.de.
Are you interested in travel and want to gain your first experience in the field of tourism? In addition to your studies, are you looking for a position in which you can live out both your creative streak and your passion for current marketing trends? Then apply now as a working student (m/f/d) Graphics/ Online Marketing – fluege.de and support our Product Management and Marketing departments part-time for approx. 15-20 hours per week in the creative design of great projects and campaigns.
- Design of campaigns incl. participation in their conception
- Graphic creation for social media, newsletters, Pinterest and online banners
- Creation of design elements (e.g. campaign badges as recognition value)
- Conception and design of blogposts and landing pages in WordPress
- Image research and editing
- Content preparation of travel topics
- Studies preferably in media or communication science or else: references in these fields and graphic talent
- First knowledge and practical experience in Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress
- Experience in website design as well as technical understanding and user knowledge in HTML5 & CSS
- Flair for aesthetics & design, typography and usability
- Open-mindedness, creativity and not afraid to try new things
- Structured and conscientious approach to work and enjoy supporting work in the team
Your trip to us
Start your journey with Invia Group. We are looking forward to receiving your application, stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our team: +49 341 6505010100.
Invia Flights Germany GmbH