The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de, Hotelreservierung.de, fluege.de and Reisen.de. The virtual tour operator tourini organises package tours, which are offered via its own website and exclusively on the Group’s portals.
We are looking for a talented Atlassian Administrator (m/f/d) with curiosity in designing, consulting and administrating Atlassian tools and affinity to solve technical challenges as a team player. You are a key player in Jira and Confluence related administration and collaborate with employees to improve efficiency and optimize the Atlassian tools.
- Providing user support with advanced troubleshooting, configuration management as well as permission and access management
- Conducting requirement analysis by the evaluation of plugs and transforming business processes into configuration sets
- Administer the maintenance as main contact to Atlassian Support by ensuring system and performance stability as well as a good user experience
- Creating and maintaining custom extensions such as user macros and scripts
- Organizing and supporting server updates and hardware changes
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Mathematics or a related field or an equivalent qualification through previous work
- Profound knowledge in configuration possibilities of Jira and Confluence
- Solid knowledge in Groovy and JAVA
- Relevant experience in server administration via console
- Fluent in spoken and written English, German beneficial
Your trip to us
Start your journey with Invia. Apply now with your significant application documents, your availability and your salary expectations. In case you have any questions, please call +49 341 6505010100 or message us on WhatsApp at +49 172 8900550.