The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de, Hotelreservierung.de and Reisen.de. The virtual tour operator Tourini organises package tours, which are offered via its own website and exclusively on the Group’s portals
More than 80 developers are working currently at the technical optimization of our internet presence and with the implementation of new features. You have the chance to scale and improve your skills and knowledge with the use of state-of-the-art technologies and tools (Cloud, Micro-Services, Grunt). As (Senior) Back End Developer (m/f) you are working on the optimization of our internet presence, content and technical wise. You are responsible for innovative projects and improving our fulfillment system. Moreover, you develop new interactive functionalities according to modern best practices of the software development industry.
- Development, design and Implementation of data models and sustainable codes for complex service- and fulfillment systems for well-known web portals such as fluege.de and airline-direct.de
- Follow best practices in CI/CD and bring forward our test automatization
- Use of caching strategies (e.g., Memcache, CDN)
- You contribute to the redesign of our entire architecture and help us to establish microservices
- Work close together
- Scale and improve the already existing back-end services and share your ideas and suggestions with the whole team
- Academic degree or equivalent relevant experience in computer science
- Several years’ experience in web development
- Keen interest in design patterns and software architecture
- (Very) good knowledge of PHP and database development (e.g., MySQL)
- Good expertise in CI/CD and test-driven development
- Experience in use Symfony or Zend Expressive frameworks
- Experience with cloud-services such as AWS
- You are a team player and love technical challenges
- Analytical and conceptual way of thinking
- Very good command of English
Your trip to us
Do not hesitate and apply directly via our career webpage with all your significant application documents, availability and your salary expectations. Applications of disabled persons or equivalent persons are welcome.
In case you have any questions, please contact Alexander Schubert via +49 341 650 50 23862.
Invia SSC Germany GmbH