The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de, Hotelreservierung.de and Reisen.de. The virtual tour operator Tourini organises package tours, which are offered via its own website and exclusively on the Group’s portals.
You see the world through the eyes of our customers? Together, we analyse the customer experience and business processes within the entire Invia Group. Develop methods and improvement suggestions to optimise our departments. As Business Development Manager (m/f) Customer Journey you are responsible to ensure the “best-in-class” customer experience across all touchpoints. That sounds familiar to you? Apply now and join our great team in Leipzig!
- Groupwide responsibility for the customer satisfaction along the customer journey, from registering and analysing to conception and optimisation
- Responsibility regarding quality increase of our software development projects
- Preparation and implementation of user tests to investigate our current and future customer wishes and needs by means of adequate KPI’s (i.g. NPS, CSAT, CES)
- Transfer of KPI results in strategic methods to improve the customer experience
- Strategic development of CX journey mappings and optimising of customer touchpoints
- Proactive consultant and active development of CX competences within the departments
- Direct reporting to management board
- Completed studies with a focus on service-, product-, or communication design
- Professional experience in the field of business development, customer experience and/or project management, preferably in consulting, e-commerce or travel-sector
- Know-how regarding current trends and technologies in service and CX design
- Empathy for customers’ wishes and needs concerning innovative and digital products
- Expertise in measurement of customer journey KPI’s
- Established leadership and communication skills for complex projects
- Distinctive entrepreneurial and visionary thinking
- Personal initiative, team spirit and implementation strength
- Fluent English and German language skills
Your trip to us
Do not hesitate and apply directly via our online application form with all your significant application documents, availability and your salary expectations. In case you have any questions, please contact Kristin Köhler via +49 341 650 50 23904.
Invia SSC Germany GmbH