The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de, Hotelreservierung.de, fluege.de and Reisen.de. The virtual tour operator Tourini organises package tours, which are offered via its own website and exclusively on the Group’s portals
Are you passionate about web development, solution-focused and have a keen eye for details? Finding the right solution to a problem comes easy for you? We are searching for an experienced Full Stack Developer (m/f) who is as much enthusiastic on new web technologies as we are. Ideally, agile methodologies are already part of your daily business and you bring new ideas and approaches to our team. In case you can convert your thoughts and ideas into robust, easy-to-read and maintainable code, then you are the right candidate for us.
- Design and implementation of the user-interfaces of our flight booking website fluege.de for a seamless customer journey
- Creation, Maintenance and extension of various single page applications
- Optimization of the User-Experience for multiple user devices through responsive and adaptive technologies
- Creation, maintenance and optimization of the container based architecture with Docker and Kubernetes
- Supersession of our legacy applications with modern web technologies
- Working on projects in collaboration with our Design-Team, Project Managers (m/f) and Back-End-Team
- Academic degree or equivalent relevant experience in computer science
- Hands-on experience with Node.js, Polymer/React and Redux
- Expertise in responsive web-design and CSS pre-processors (e.g., SaSS, LESS)
- Experience with REST-interfaces and semantic versioning-based development of components
- Team player with good communication skills and strong sense of responsibility
- Very good command of English, German would be great, but it’s not a must
Your trip to us
Do not hesitate and apply directly via our online application form with all your significant application documents, availability and your salary expectations.
If available, please send us a link to your:
- GitHub, Bitbucket or GitLab profile
- StackOverflow profile (if registered)
- open source projects which you contributed to (if available)
In case you have any questions, please contact Alexander Schubert +49 341 650 50 23862.
Invia SSC Germany GmbH