The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de, Hotelreservierung.de, fluege.de and Reisen.de. The virtual tour operator tourini organises package tours, which are offered via its own website and exclusively on the Group’s portals.
Would you like to take your love for user experience and product design to the next level? Continuous insurance of quality and consistency are two of the things you are passionate about? You have the desire to take on the responsibility of leading Invia’s Design team? Sounds like you? Get to the gate and apply now to be our new Head of Design – UX/UI (m/f/d) at our headquarters in the heart of Leipzig. You can also work from our offices in Berlin and commute to Leipzig 3 times per week.
- Functional and disciplinary supervision of the design team
- Definition and coordination of agile processes inside the design team and various product teams
- Lead definition and continuous development of a design guide (style guide / UI kit)
- Contribute to the definition, communication and implementation of the product vision and strategy from a Design / UX perspective
- Responsibility for continuous customer discovery, including creation of user research and testing lab
- Maintaining a holistic view on user experience and product design across all product teams, marketing and other stakeholders
- Acting as a customer and design advocate across all departments
- Profound knowledge and experience in user research, user experience design, prototyping, interaction and visual design
- Distinct expertise of putting the customer into focus
- Proven track record of leadership experience
- Outstanding general management skills and sound business judgement
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of agile product lifecycle and software development methodologies is desirable
- Knowledge of the market and the travel industry is nice to have
- Fluent written and spoken German and English skills
Your trip to us
Start your journey with Invia. Apply now with your significant application documents, your availability and your salary expectations. In case you have any questions, please call +49 341 6505010100 or message us on WhatsApp at +49 172 8900550.