The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de, fluege.de, hotelreservierung.de and reisen.de.
We are on a wonderful journey from Europe to all around the world. You love knowledge sharing and keep the existing projects up to date with your new insights? We are looking for a Java Backend Developer (m/f/d) to support our IT Development Team in Berlin. If you are enthusiastic about new technologies and can execute your ideas into functional code, then we should definitely talk!
- Developing and maintaining REST-based web services in a service-oriented architecture
- Collaborating with developers, designers and product managers for implementing and shipping new features
- Evolving your products and processes constantly by using leading technologies
- Sharing new ideas and making decisions about architecture and technologies
- Conducting code reviews and pushing test automation to a level required for continuous deployment
- Profound knowledge of Java development (Spring Boot), Kotlin is a plus
- Solid understanding of automated testing and testing frameworks
- Experience developing RESTful APIs and backend services
- Extensive knowledge of databases (SQL or NoSQL) and Elastic Search
- Fluent in spoken and written English, German is beneficial
Your trip to us
Start your journey with Invia Group. We are looking forward to receiving your application, stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our team: +49 341 6505010100 or Whatsapp +49 172 8900550