The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de, Hotelreservierung.de, fluege.de and Reisen.de. The virtual tour operator tourini organises package tours, which are offered via its own website and exclusively on the Group’s portals.
With your strong agile mindset and your mentoring experience you are a key player in developing one of Germany’s leading travel portals. As Lead Agile Coach (m/f/d) you enable your colleagues to perform agile practices in multiple teams and drive change to remove blocking impediments. Apply now and join our innovative agile IT Development team!
- Supporting and educating the product owner, particularly on refinement and maintaining the product backlog
- Fostering the team with an ideal servant leadership style
- Guiding agile practices and values as well as self-organising skills to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum
- Evaluating the scrum maturity and coaching the team to increase maturity in a sustainable pace
- Forestalling and addressing potential or actual impediments to team delivery
- Shielding the teams from external interference by enabling optimal functionality and productivity
- Taking ownership of internal and external communication
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Mathematics or a related field or an equivalent qualification through previous work
- Long-standing experience as software developer (m/f/d) with Scrum Master certificate
- Profound leadership experience
- Agile mindset (Crystal, FDD, Kanban, XP etc.)
- Proven track record with agile techniques: automated and continuous testing/integration, ATDD, TDD, pairing and user stories
- Outstanding communication and mentoring skills
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
Your trip to us
Start your journey with Invia. Apply now with your significant application documents, your availability and your salary expectations. In case you have any questions, please call +49 341 6505010100 or message us on WhatsApp at +49 172 8900550.