The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de, Hotelreservierung.de, fluege.de and Reisen.de. The virtual tour operator tourini organises package tours, which are offered via its own website and exclusively on the Group’s portals.
We are looking for a talented Lead Software Engineer / Software Development (m/f/d) with strong leadership skills to mentor our software development team and take responsibility for keeping the technical pulse, while being a strong partner to our Product Team. If this sounds like something that you would like to do, join our team in Leipzig and start shaping the future of the online travel industry!
- Supervising our platform as an expert and share expertise in daily requests and long-term projects
- Helping to improve the team performance regarding the software development lifecycle, QA, and deployment practices
- Evaluating and reporting on the progress and results of development efforts of new products
- Ensuring system stability through enhancement / maintenance periods as well as the adherence to high quality of design, coding standards, monitorability and performance
- Working cross functional with our product management, software architects as well as managers of related categories
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Mathematics or a related field or an equivalent qualification through previous work
- Proven track record of at least 3 years’ experience as Senior Software Engineer
- Solid experience with clean code, TDD, continuous integration/delivery as well as with micro services and cloud technologies
- Strong knowledge about service-oriented architectures and relevant technologies
- Profound professional background in web or e-commerce landscape
- Agile mindset is a plus (certified scrum master, scrum developer or scrum professional)
- Fluent in spoken and written English, German beneficial
Your trip to us
Start your journey with Invia. Apply now with your significant application documents, your availability and your salary expectations. In case you have any questions, please call +49 341 6505010100 or message us on WhatsApp at +49 172 8900550.