You are passionate about the world of BI tools and enjoy working with colleagues as technical support? Then take the opportunity to join our team as a Reporting & Data Specialist (m/f/d) in Leipzig or remotely at the earliest possible date.
Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. As one of the leading digital holiday experts in Europe operating in the largest and fastest growing countries, our aim is to deliver the best holiday experience throughout the whole customer journey and make sure that our customers spend their best times of the year with us.
Our diverse team of Invianers work together in 5 countries: Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia and Hungary. Among others, Invia Group operates the portals ab in den urlaub, invia.cz, travelplanet.pl, invia.hu.
- You maintain the existing reporting landscape of various departments and create new dashboards for the respective departments. You are also responsible for ad hoc evaluations in the MicroStrategy system. Please have a look here for a demo version: https://demo.microstrategy.com/MicroStrategyLibrary/app
- You work closely with the Director BI & Controlling and with management, as well as other departments and help with the operational management of our business. In addition, you proactively look for solutions depending on the business needs and see how these can be visualized within MicroStrategy. At the same time, you analyze the solutions and give recommendations for action to the respective departments.
- You are our specialist for the existing booking and marketing data from our internal and external systems.
- You will also communicate with our internal BI developers and discuss which new data sources should be connected and how we can optimize existing processes.
- You have professional experience with BI tools such as MicroStrategy, PowerBI, Tableau, Looker, etc.
- You will work in an international team from different countries in different departments and locations. Good communication skills and fluent English are therefore mandatory.
- Successfully completed studies or training in the field of business, IT or tourism is desirable.
- First professional experience in the area of business intelligence / controlling or previous knowledge in the tourism industry or e-commerce is advantageous.
Your trip to us
Start your journey with the Invia Group. Apply now with your significant application documents, your availability, and your salary expectations. In case you have any questions, please contact us on +49 172 3580739 or +49 173 3266099.