The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de, Hotelreservierung.de, fluege.de and Reisen.de. The virtual tour operator tourini organises package tours, which are offered via its own website and exclusively on the Group’s portals.
As Scrum Master (m/f/d) you are responsible for mentoring the team in Agile and Scrum practices. With your hands-on mentality you ensure the team has the tools to fulfil their job and work cross-functionally with the product owner to resolve blocking impediments.
- Supporting and educating the product owner, especially on refinement and maintaining the product backlog
- Providing entirely support to the team with an exemplary servant leadership style
- Guiding agile / Scrum practices and values as well self-organising skills to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach by burndown technologies, retrospective formats, handling bugs etc.
- Assessing the scrum maturity of the team and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity in a sustainable pace
- Anticipate and address potential or actual impediments to team delivery
- Shielding the teams from external interference and building a problem-solved work environment to enable optimal functionality and productivity
- Facilitating transparency, inspection, and adaption
- Assisting with internal and external communication
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Mathematics or a related field or an equivalent qualification through previous work
- Proven track record of at least two years’ experience as software developer with Scrum Master certificate
- Profound knowledge servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Agile mindset (XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.)
- Solid awareness and experience with widely successful agile techniques: user stories, ATDD, TDD, continuous integration, continuous testing, pairing, automated testing and agile games
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
Your trip to us
Start your journey with Invia. Apply now with your significant application documents, your availability and your salary expectations. In case you have any questions, please call +49 341 6505010100 or message us on WhatsApp at +49 172 8900550.