The Invia Group is a pan-European market leaderin online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de, Hotelreservierung.de and Reisen.de. The virtual tour operator Tourini organises package tours, which are offered via its own website and exclusively on the Group’s portals.
We are looking for a talented Android Developer (m/f) with an intrinsic curiosity in technological innovations for our mobile team in Berlin. This is your opportunity to become one of our Android developers who are working on the new app for ab-in-den-uraub.de, one of Germany’s leading travel portals. The app has been downloaded already more than one million times and our goal is to create an intuitive and exciting experience for our customer to enable them to book their holidays directly from their Android-Device. If you want to develop and build applications for millions of users and impact the future of online travel industry, join us!
- Develop the ab-in-den-urlaub.de – Android App using cutting-edge technologies
Write object-oriented, structured, high performance and reusable code
Push forward our test-driven development process including unit, integration- and functional testing
You create and analyze automated tests
Share new ideas and make decisions about app architecture and technologies
- Good understanding of Java, Kotlin and the JVM
- Deep understanding of the Android SDK as well as modern architectural patterns and libraries, such as MVVM and RxJava
- Solid knowledge in automated testing and testing frameworks
- Experience building CI or CD infrastructures is a plus
- As a little bonus you already launched your own app in the play store, but this is not a must
- Fluent in English
Your trip to us
Do not hesitate and apply directly via our career webpage with all your significant application documents, availability and your salary expectations. Applications of disabled persons or equivalent persons are welcomes.
If available, please send us a link to your:
- GitHub, Bitbucket or GitLab profile
- Stackoverflow profile (if registered)
- open source projects which you contributed to (if available)
In case you have any questions, please contact Alexander Schubert +49 341 650 50 23862.
Invia SSC Germany GmbH