The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de, hotelreservierung.de and reisen.de. The virtual tour operator Tourini organises package tours, which are offered via its own website and exclusively on the Group’s portals.
We are looking for a talented Android Developer (m/f) with an intrinsic curiosity in technological innovations for our mobile team in Berlin. Our fluege.de android-app enables users to book their flights directly from their Android-Device. It has been downloaded more than half a million times. Currently, we are working on a relaunch of this app with the goal to create a more intuitive and exciting experience for our customers with state of the art technologies. This is your chance to develop and build applications for millions of users and impact the future of the online travel industry.
Our tech stack: Kotlin, Coroutines, Dagger 2, Retrofit, MVVM with unidirectional data flow, Github/Travis Ci.
- Develop the fluege.de Android App using cutting-edge technologies
- Write clean, SOLID, maintainable code
- Push forward our test-driven development process including unit, integration- and functional testing
- Collaborate with your coworkers (m/f), our Designer-Team and Product Managers (m/f) to develop and ship new features
- Share new ideas and make decisions about app architecture and technologies
- Good understanding of Java, Kotlin and the JVM
- Deep understanding of the Android SDK as well as modern architectural patterns and libraries
- Solid knowledge in automated testing and testing frameworks
- Experience building CI or CD infrastructures is a plus
- Fluent in English
Your trip to us
Do not hesitate and apply directly via our online application form with all your significant application documents, availability and your salary expectations.
If available, please send us a link to your:
- GitHub, Bitbucket or GitLab profile
- StackOverflow profile (if registered)
- open source projects which you contributed to (if available)
In case you have any questions, please contact Alexander Schubert +49 341 650 50 23862.
Invia SSC Germany GmbH