The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de and fluege.de.
Our developers are working currently at the technical optimization of our internet presence and with the implementation of new features. You have the chance to scale and improve your skills and knowledge with the use of state-of-the-art technologies and tools (Cloud, Microservices). As (Senior) Backend Developer (m/f/d) you are working on the optimization of our internet presence, content and technicalwise. You are responsible for innovative projects and improving our fulfillment system . Moreover, you develop new interactive functionalities according to modern best practices of the software development industry.
- Development, design and Implementation of data models and sustainable codes for com plex service – and fulfillment system s for well-known web portals such as ab-in-den-urlaub.de
- Follow best practices in CI/CD and bring forward our test automatization
- Use of caching strategies (e.g., Memcache, CDN)
- Contribution to the redesign of our entire architecture and help to establish microservices
- Scale and improve the already existing backend services
- Contribute and share ideas and knowledge working in multidisciplinary and agile teams of great people
- You have several years of experience in web development
- Your knowledge of Golang and database development (e.g., MySQL) is excellent and you have some expertise in PHP
- You are good in CI/CD procedures and test-driven development
- You have experience with cloud-services such as AWS
- You are interested in design patterns and software architecture
- You have an analytical and conceptual way of thinking
- You speak fluently English and German
Your trip to us
Start your journey with Invia. Apply now with your significant application documents, your availability and your salary expectations. In case you have any questions, please call +49 341 6505010100.