The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals fluege.de and ab-in-den-urlaub.de.
We are looking for open-minded and creative people dedicated to help our customers reach their travel destinations. Transparency and collaboration in a healthy work environment is what we believe to be a major foundation of our success. As a (Senior) Backend Developer (m/f/d) you will contribute to evolving our booking and fullfillment systems. You will apply the latest software development trends in an agile environment. If you want to work with people who have a knack for turning ideas into elegant functional code, then join us!
- Design, build and continuously evolve services and systems within our cloud native infrastructure
- Work shoulder to shoulder with engineers and project managers across the company to build new features at large-scale
- Improve engineering standards, tooling and processes
- Expert knowledge in PHP
- Proficiency in creating service oriented architectures and RESTful APIs using OpenAPI
- Confidence with CI/CD and TDD
- Experience with cloud native technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc)
- Good communication skills in written and spoken English. German is a plus
Your trip to us
Start your journey with Invia Group. We are looking forward to receiving your application, stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
We love code and can’t wait to see your work! So please include your github/gitlab links to existing pet projects or test tasks in your application.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our team: +49 341 6505010100.
Invia Flights Germany GmbH