The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de, Hotelreservierung.de, fluege.de and Reisen.de. The virtual tour operator tourini organises package tours, which are offered via its own website and exclusively on the Group’s portals.
Do you have an entrepreneurial mentality and would like to develop our business further? Are you experienced in leading inter disciplinary teams, delivering results in time and have a keen eye for details? We are looking for a Senior Business Development Manager (m/f/d) Internationalisation who will share our vision to expand globally. Ideally, you already have a track record of accomplished projects.
- Detailed analysis of target markets
- Prediction of market trends and monitoring of relevant peer group
- Preparation of a strategic blue print for market entries regarding marketing, legal, product and IT-platform
- Negotiating contracts with international key suppliers
- Establishing a new team dedicated to expansion and internationalization while fostering cooperation with the core market team
- Full P&L responsibility for international business unit
- Setting-up a comprehensive reporting structure and continuously presenting results on to management board and shareholders
- Transfer of KPI results in strategic methods to improve financial performance
- Master’s degree in economics, business management or similar
- 5 years of professional experience in the field of business development or project management, preferably in consulting, e-commerce or travel-sector
- Expertise in measurement of business KPI’s
- Excellent leadership, management and communication skills for complex projects
- Financial and analytical skills
- Distinctive entrepreneurial and visionary thinking
- Personal initiative, team spirit and implementation strength
- Fluent English and German language skills, additional languages are a plus
Your trip to us
Start your journey with Invia. Apply now with your significant application documents, your availability and your salary expectations. In case you have any questions, please call +49 341 6505010100 or message us on WhatsApp at +49 172 8900550.
Invia Flights Germany GmbH