- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods to provide valuable business insights for decision making
- Building intelligent machine-learning systems and processes, e.g. pricing heuristics, to leverage on a vast variety of data and touchpoints
- Doing both ad-hoc analysis and predictive modelling as well as presenting results in a clear and structured manner
- Enhancing data collection procedures in order to build effective analytical systems
- Key role for future development by actively refining data-driven business concepts
- Masters in mathematics, physics or computer science or related field, PhDs are welcome
- Advanced knowledge of statistical techniques
- Strong programming skills in Python (alternatively R, SAS) including deep knowledge of machine learning, predictive modelling and visualization of complex data
- Experience in database access (SQL, noSQL) and using big data frameworks (Java) is advantagous
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to transform complexity into clear structures
- Enthusiasm for the enforcement and implementation of leading-edge ideas and trends
Your trip to us
Do not hesitate to apply directly via our online application form with all your significant application documents, availability and your salary expectations.
In case you have any questions, please contact Rico Steinicke via +49 341 650 50 23867.
Invia SSC Germany GmbH