The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings leading travel portals in Europe together under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks – our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de, Hotelreservierung.de and Reisen.de. The virtual tour operator Tourini organises package tours, which are offered via its own website and exclusively on the Group’s portals.
As (Senior) Dev-Ops Engineer (m/f) you’re a key player and responsible for building intelligent cloud accounts and design our cloud-based business applications. By the means of your analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting capabilities you’ll help enforcing and implementing visionary ideas towards Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment in a „state of the art“ cloud based eCom Architecture.
- Understand the key parts of our business-applications & projects and design the appropriate infrastructure for them
- Take ownership of cloud accounts (passwords, users, configuration) and support teams in deploying their systems in the cloud (AWS)
- Maintain and upgrade our docker orchestration engine (Kubernetes) as well as different production/development environments for several teams
- Take care of Continuous Integration such as maintaining one or more GitLab installations and support teams to maintain their deployment pipelines
- Implement and maintain monitoring (including alerting) solutions for hardware as well as software services – and jump in to handle outages
- Build and run capacity tests to manage the growth of our systems
- Academic degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent relevant work experience in a high scale environment
- Experience with the following technologies: Kubernetes, Docker, AWS & other cloud solution provider
- Profound knowledge in running typical Web-Technology-Stack software-components
- Solid experience in Linux administration and troubleshooting
- Several years’ experience in web development or IT-operations
- 2-3 years’ work experience in a high scale environment
- Experience with our entire Tech-Stack like Elastic Search, Redis, Kafka streaming platform, PostgreSQL & ReactJS framework
- Good programming skills (e.g. Node.js, Golang, PHP)
Your trip to us
Do not hesitate to apply directly via our online application form with all your significant application documents, availability and your salary expectations.
In case you have any questions, please contact Rico Steinicke via +49 341 650 50 23867.
Invia SSC Germany GmbH