The Invia Group is a pan-European market leaderin online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de, Hotelreservierung.de and Reisen.de. The virtual tour operator Tourini organises package tours, which are offered via its own website and exclusively on the Group’s portals.
As Senior Frontend Developer (m/f), you’re a key player and responsible for engineering and implementing software products in a robust and well maintainable manner. The product owner is consulting you and you’re responsible to create and work on big projects, cutting-edge products, refactorings and migrations.
- Design and Implementation of the User-Interfaces of our Flight-Portals for a perfect customer journey
- You care for our legacy systems and their migration to modern architectures
- Optimization of the User-Experience for several devices through responsive and adaptive technologies
- You will work in an interdisciplinary and agile developer team
- Project work with intensive colaboration with our Designers, Projektmanagers, Back End Developers and our Quality-Assurance.
- Academic degree or equivalent relevant experience in computer science
- You love technical challenges and handle them with creativity and “out-of-the-box-thinking”
- Solid knowledge in ECMAScript5+ and experience with MVW-Frameworks (e.g. Angular, React or Vue.js)
- Experience in responsive Webdesign and CSS-Pre-Processors
- Experience with REST-Interfaces
- Experience with GIT (version control)
- You are an intuitive team player, with good communication skill and a sense of responsibility
- Very good command of English, German would be an advantage, but it is not a must
Your trip to us
Do not hesitate and apply directly via our career webpage with all your significant application documents, availability and your salary expectations. Applications of disabled persons or equivalent persons are welcomes.
In case you have any questions, please contact Alexander Schubert +49 341 650 50 23862.
Invia SSC Germany GmbH