The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals fluege.de and ab-in-den-urlaub.de.
We are looking for open-minded and creative people dedicated to help our customers reach their travel destinations. Transparency and collaboration in a healthy work environment is what we believe to be a major foundation of our success.
As a (Senior) Frontend Developer (m/f/d) you will develop new features according to customer requirements while keeping our applications performant, extensible and responsive.
- Participate in designing and implementing the user interfaces of our flight booking website fluege.de for a seamless customer journey
- Create, maintain and extend our various web applications
- Enhance our container-based (Docker, Kubernetes) frontend architecture
- Optimise the user experience for multiple devices using responsive and adaptive technologies
- Collaborate with our Design, Project Management and Backend Teams
- Hands-on experience with Node.js, continuous integration and delivery
- Knowledge of responsive web design and CSS pre-processors (e.g. PostCSS, SaSS)
- Experience with REST interfaces
- Fluent in spoken and written English. German is beneficial
Your trip to us
Start your journey with Invia Group. We are looking forward to receiving your application, stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
We love code and can’t wait to see your work! So please include your github/gitlab links to existing pet projects or test tasks in your application.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our team: +49 341 6505010100.
Invia Flights Germany GmbH