The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de and fluege.de.
Do you like to get things done while enjoying challenges? You want to achieve something big and being included in decisions? Well-engineered and robust code is a point of honor for you because you’re interested in the architecture of your utilized technologies? Well, we got you covered! As (Senior) Frontend Developer (m/f/d), you’re a key player and responsible for engineering and implementing software products in a robust and well maintainable manner. The product owner is consulting you and you’re responsible for creating and working on big projects, cutting-edge products, refactorings and migrations.
- Drafting solutions with the product owner and implementing them
- Implementing new features with recent software and solutions
- Defining criteria for usability and accessibility
- You contribute and share ideas and knowledge working in multidisciplinary and agile teams of great people
- You have relevant experience in computer science
- You’re awesome with ECMAScript6+ and have proficiency with markup technologies
- You know frontend frameworks like React, Angular or Vue.js and already worked with React.
- You’re skilled in REST and already heard of Golang
- You enjoy working with different people based in Design, Economics and Testing connecting initiative and a great sense of responsibility
- You are a good communicator and able to present your point of view and also to explain complicated technical matters
- You are fluent in English
Your trip to us
Start your journey with Invia. Apply now with your significant application documents, your availability and your salary expectations. In case you have any questions, please call +49 341 6505010100.