The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de, Hotelreservierung.de, fluege.de and Reisen.de. The virtual tour operator Tourini organises package tours, which are offered via its own website and exclusively on the Group’s portals.
You desire to develop applications for millions of users and impact the future of online travel industry. With your solid experience and enthusiasm for Frontend development as well as willingness to engage in Backend development you make the perfect candidate for this job. Join our journey as a (Senior) Fullstack Developer (m/f) in Berlin!
- Create user-friendly frontend applications and their related RESTful web services using modern libraries and frameworks
- Collaborate with developers, designers and product managers to implement and shape new features
- Share knowledge and make decisions about architecture and technologies
- Conduct code-reviews and push test automation to a level required for continuous deployment
- Deep knowledge in Java backend development – Kotlin is a plus
- Proficiency with at least one major application framework – Vue.js is a plus
- Experience in developing RESTful APIs and backend services
- Solid knowledge in automated testing and testing frameworks
- Thriving to write clean, resilient and maintainable code
- Team player with eagerness to learn and love for sharing knowledge
Your trip to us
Do not hesitate to apply directly via our online application form with all your significant application documents, availability and your salary expectations. Applications of disabled persons or equivalent persons are welcome.
In case you have any questions, please contact Rico Steinicke via +49 341 650 50 23867.
Invia SSC Germany GmbH