The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de, Hotelreservierung.de, fluege.de and Reisen.de. The virtual tour operator Tourini organises package tours, which are offered via its own website and exclusively on the Group’s portals.
As passionate, experienced and pragmatic (Senior) iOS Developer (m/f) who has proven skills in creating innovative apps with modern and elegant user interfaces, with a strong knack for problem solving and the drive to change the future of travel experience while working in a challenging environment. Working together with ambitious colleagues you are eager to collaborate and dive into different disciplines to broaden your knowledge in other fields of expertise as well as share your own. Contributing to a great architecture and building the base of an easily extendable and well maintainable application is something you enjoy and take pride in.
- Help architect, build, iterate and maintain our native mobile application in Swift and Objective-C
- Research and prototype solutions to difficult problems
- Ensure that code is compliant with latest design standards and best-practices
- Push forward our test-driven development process including unit, integration- and functional testing
- Agile software development in cross-functional Scrum teams
- Work with our UX/UI Manager to ensure an amazing user experience
- Help to raise the overall skill and quality level through pairing, design/code reviews, and mentoring
- Support and coach Junior and Professional engineers to expedit their development
- Bachelor degree or similar qualification
- At least 3-5 years of work experience with iOS, Swift and Objective-C
- In depth knowledge of iOS SDK, UIKit, Foundation, Multithreading Apps, JSON, GIT, JSON/REST API, SOLID, DRY
- Have a good grasp of OOP, design patterns & software architecture
- In touch with current mobile development trends, approaches, libraries and frameworks
- Strong technical and problem solving skills
- Automation & continuous integration experience
- Good English skills to communicate in a multi-language team
Your trip to us
Do not hesitate to apply directly via our online application form with all your significant application documents, availability and your salary expectations. Applications of disabled persons or equivalent persons are welcome.
In case you have any questions, please contact Rico Steinicke via +49 341 650 50 23867.
Invia SSC Germany GmbH