The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de, hotelreservierung.de and reisen.de. The virtual tour operator Tourini organises package tours, which are offered via its own website and exclusively on the Group’s portals.
For our strategic and operational day-to-day as well as project business, we are looking for an innovative Senior Manager (m/f) International Finance having a direct CFO reporting line. Interdisciplinary international finance- & accounting tasks with a great focus on processes and IT are waiting for you from now on or according your availability at our central location in Leipzig.
- Management of international cross functional finance projects for the entire Invia Group
- Direct contact partner for the executive board regarding the financial reporting according to IFRS
- Analyses of business processes and gradual development of automatization-, centralising- and/or standardisation processes
- Project tasks regarding the implementation of new international ERP systems on a Group-wide basis
- Active alignment of financial processes
- Conduct analyses for the advancement of new international business initiatives
- Project responsibility for the consolidation of the Group and preparation of financial statements
- Financial review preparation of the companies on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Preparation of management reporting
- Successfully completed business study with a focus on finance/accounting
- Professional experience in finance/corporate accounting, in international startups, in consulting, in audit and/or in e-commerce
- Expertise in an operational and strategic international finance context as well as established leadership skills for complex projects
- Profound knowledge of financial reporting according to HGB and IFRS
- Distinctive analysis- and process skills
- Solution focused, hands-on-mentality and team spirit
- Business fluent language skills in German and English are a prerequisite
Your trip to us
Do not hesitate and apply directly via our application-form with all your significant application documents, availability and your salary expectations. In case you have any questions, please contact Janine Neef via +49 341 650 50 23905.
Invia SSC Germany GmbH