The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de, Hotelreservierung.de, fluege.de and Reisen.de. The virtual tour operator tourini organises package tours, which are offered via its own website and exclusively on the Group’s portals.
Do you love innovation as much as we do? Are you a team player and not afraid of leading a cross-functional team? Are you a visionary in terms of product development and passionate about the travel market? If you answered one of these questions with yes, go ahead and dare to jump on the train to be our new (Senior) Product Manager (m/f/d) and join us in designing Invia’s roadmap towards the future.
- Continuous discovery of innovative products in the dynamic travel market
- Broaden our reach by attracting and captivating new customers
- Assurance of our products’ outstanding quality and giving of release approvals
- Taking care of backlog grooming and prioritisation by looking at our customer and business needs
- Keeping track of our goals by defining and monitoring of business KPIs
- Be an advocate for our product vision and inspire your team members
- Cultivate the collaboration with other departments and align targets with representatives of other departments
- At least 3 years of experience in product management and agile software development
- Deep understanding of the market and the travel industry in general
- Excellent analytical skills
- Distinct expertise of putting the customer into focus
- Outstanding general management skills and sound business judgement
- Knowhow of E-Commerce technologies (programming, architecture, etc.) is nice to have
- Fluent in spoken and written German and English
Your trip to us
Start your journey with Invia. Apply now with your significant application documents, your availability and your salary expectations. In case you have any questions, please call +49 341 6505010100 or message us on WhatsApp at +49 172 8900550.