Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups.
As one of the leading digital holiday experts in Europe operating in the largest and fastest growing countries, our aim is to deliver the best holiday experience throughout the whole customer journey and make sure that our customers spend their best times of the year with us and have a smile in their face thinking about their holidays.
Our diverse team of Invianers work together in 5 countries: Germany, Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia and Hungary. Among others, Invia Group operates the portals ab in den urlaub, invia.cz, travelplanet.pl, invia.hu.
As (Senior) Scrum Master / Agile Coach (m/f/d) – ab in den urlaub you are responsible for mentoring the development team in agile and scrum practices. With your hands-on mentality, you do ensure the team has the tools to fulfil their job and work cross-functionally to resolve blocking impediments.
- Coaching of two scrum teams in their agile journey
- Fostering the communication within the team as well as between others
- Anticipating and addressing potential or actual impediments towards the team delivery
- Providing entirely support to the team by assessing their needs
- Supporting the company in their agile transformation by stabilizing ongoing agile practices
- Proven track record of at least three years experience working with people, either as coach, studied psychologist or as Agile Coach/Scrum Master in different companies
- Profound experience in agile methods, moderation and conflict solving
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English (German would be desirable)
- Willingness to come to the Leipzig office at least once a quarter for team meetings
Your trip to us
Start your journey with the Invia Group. Apply now with your significant application documents, your availability, and your salary expectations. In case you have any questions, please contact us on +49 173 3266099 and +49 172 3580739.