Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups.
Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de and fluege.de.
As a „Software Architect“ you develop system concepts and specifications inside an agile team. According to the necessary criteria, you coordinate with the roles „Software Engineer“ and „Lead Architect“ to develop infrastructure concepts and tools. Additionally, you also keep track of legacy systems while providing migration plans for them when necessary or reasonable, e.g. when current synergy effects apply.
- Development of infrastructure and tools inside an agile team
- Contact person for infrastructure of new systems, modifications or migrations
- Collection of criteria of formerly mentioned points together with stakeholders
- Keeping track of existing and potential technological resources (e.g. AWS)
- Check of feasibility, efficiency and usage across teams together with the Lead Architect.
- Realize evaluations together with stakeholders.
- Development of realization concepts
- Carrying out feedback loops with the team and stakeholders
- Creation and maintenance of documentation
- Supporting the implementation of the concepts as part of the product as well as the development team
- Reviews and support of the quality assurance team in regard to concepts and implementations
- Very good, proactive and solution-oriented communication skills
- Very good knowledge of architecture principles and best practices as well as experience with different system architectures
- Very good knowledge of cloud technologies like AWS and Azure
- Good knowledge of development methods and tools
- High awareness in regard to vulnerabilities and risks
- Great in analysing problems while also adequately considering the infrastructure to propose appropriate solutions
- Ability to abstract and generalize
- Ability to identify dependencies
- Knowledge about system integration
Your trip to us
Start your journey with the Invia Group. Apply now with your meaningful application documents, your availability and your salary expectations via firstname.lastname@example.org Applications from severely disabled persons and persons with equal rights are welcome. In case of any questions about this position or your application, please contact us at +49 341 650 50 10100.