The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de, Hotelreservierung.de, fluege.de and Reisen.de. The virtual tour operator tourini organises package tours, which are offered via its own website and exclusively on the Group’s portals.
Silicon Valley in Leipzig? – Together we make things happen. Data Science as well as cloud based environments are your playgrounds. As Team Lead Artificial Intelligence (m/f/d) you‘re building and inspiring your team in technical and personal skills.
- Building up and developing our AI team
- Guidance and coaching of team-members to promote best practice
- Developing scalable and effected deep learning models for classification of text & travel related data
- Integrating your machine learning projects with existing services in the Travel eCom business
- Analysing the effectiveness and curating a long-term strategy for these models
- Identifying and testing of best algorithms to evolving problems
- Assessing the accuracy of new data sources
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Mathematics or a related field or an equivalent qualification through previous work
- Profound knowledge in Artificial Intelligence / data engineering
- Enthusiasm for topics such as machine learning, decision based learning, reinforcement learning, probabilistic inference and statistics
- Proven familiarity with insights of data science in a cloud based environment
- Solid programming skills in Python,Golang and R
- Deep understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms (DQN, RCNN, GAN)
- Relevant experience in machine learning libraries (Numpy, TensorFlow, Torch, etc.)
- Excellent communication skills and leadership experience
- Fluent in spoken and written English, German beneficial
Your trip to us
Start your journey with Invia. Apply now with your significant application documents, your availability and your salary expectations. In case you have any questions, please call +49 341 6505010100 or message us on WhatsApp at +49 172 8900550.