The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de, Hotelreservierung.de, fluege.de and Reisen.de. The virtual tour operator tourini organises package tours, which are offered via its own website and exclusively on the Group’s portals.
Delivering high quality service is your highest principle? With your hands-on attitude and your strong leadership skills you inspire your team members in Quality Assurance matters? Apply for Team Lead Quality Assurance (m/f/d) at our headquarters in Leipzig and start the next chapter of your professional journey with Invia.
- Professional leadership consisting of guidance and motivation of the Quality Assurance team
- Key voice in optimising quality assurance processes towards continuous integration and deployment
- Strong collaboration with our CTO, Director IT, software architects and the development teams in all QA matters
- Establishment of an “automated testing framework” to ensure high quality software development
- Development and implementation of test strategies and definition of acceptance criteria as part of the product development team
- Advocating an agile and integration driven QA environment and mindset
- Expansion of the testing team and continuous trainings regarding requirements and processes
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Mathematics or a related field or an equivalent qualification through previous work
- Proven track record of at least 2 years QA leadership experience
- Profound knowledge in QA in an agile environment
- Continuous integration and deployment expert
- Relevant experience with different testing frameworks, such as Selenium, Code-ception, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and customer focus
- Fluent in spoken and written English, German beneficial
Your trip to us
Start your journey with Invia. Apply now with your significant application documents, your availability and your salary expectations. In case you have any questions, please call +49 341 6505010100 or message us on WhatsApp at +49 172 8900550.