The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de, Hotelreservierung.de, fluege.de and Reisen.de. The virtual tour operator tourini organises package tours, which are offered via its own website and exclusively on the Group’s portals.
With your passion and hands-on-mentality in software engineering you like to show proof and develop a clean code as part of the “Proof of concept“. As Team Lead Software Development (m/f/d) for core components & micro services you‘re building and inspiring your team in technical and personal skills.
- Building up and leading the core components & micro service development team
- Guidance and coaching of your team-members as well as improving their technical and personal skills
- Plan, concept and develop new software components & micro services for our e-commerce platforms in close cooperation with the Software Architects
- Establishing new technologies in our company‘s tech stack
- Ensuring the team always to be up on the latest technologies & programming languages
- Supervision of the alignment between development effort and product vision
- Optimization for speed of delivery as your key metric in a CI / CD software development environment
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Mathematics or a related field or an equivalent qualification through previous work
- Proven track record of at least 3 years’ experience as lead engineer or software architect
- Profound professional background in web or e-commerce landscape
- Clean code writing, TDD, continuous integration/delivery as well as with Micro Services and Cloud technologies
- DevOps grasp and approach „you build it, you run it“
- Solid coding know-how (e.g. Node.js and/or Golang & Python) with agile mindset (Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban)
- Excellent communication skills and customer focus
- Fluent in spoken and written English, German beneficial
Your trip to us
Start your journey with Invia. Apply now with your significant application documents, your availability and your salary expectations. In case you have any questions, please call +49 341 6505010100 or message us on WhatsApp at +49 172 8900550.