Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de and fluege.de.
As a Technical Web Analyst, you will be part of our agile Analytics-Team, which is responsible for the tracking and web analytics of e-commerce Platform in Middle and Eastern Europe. Together with our senior analysts, you will be implementing state-of-the-art technologies such as server-side tracking and Google Analytics 4 while you will have the opportunity to contribute your ideas and solutions to the Team. Personal development and exciting tasks are provided through cross-functional projects with our product development marketing and experimentation teams.
- Implement Google Analytics 4 for web and app to drive business objectives.
- Close cooperation with IT in the development of a new e-Commerce Platform
- Provide tracking implementation advice to product management and marketing department.
- Setting up Data Pipelines for our Business Intelligence Department and ensuring Data Quality
- Planning and testing lean data layer implementation
- Market research and adaptation of first-party tracking technologies and tracking protection mechanisms
- Completed studies (business administration, industrial engineering, computer science or comparable field)
- Several years of professional experience in the field of web tracking or web analytics
- Understanding of the technical functionality of cookie technologies, GDPR and consent management solutions
- Big Query and server-side tracking knowledge is an advantage
- Fluent in spoken and written English (German would be desirable)
Your trip to us
Start your journey with the Invia Group. Apply now with your meaningful application documents, your availability and your salary expectations. In case you have any questions, please contact us on +49 341 6505010100.