The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals fluege.de and ab-in-den-urlaub.de.
We are looking for open minded and creative people dedicated to help our customers reach their destinations. Transparency and collaboration in a healthy work environment is what we believe to be a major foundation of our success.
As a Test Automation Engineer (m/f/d) you will help us cover our web and native mobile apps with automated test in a way that allows us to increase our development speed while maintaining our high quality standards.
- Analysis, design and creation of test scenarios and test cases
- Development of automated software tests
- Execution of software tests at all levels (manual & automated)
- Documentation, analysis and evaluation of test results
- Design and improvement of our test automation architecture
- Applicable knowledge of modern QA testing methods and tools (e.g. page objects, visual regression testing, BDD or TDD)
- Relevant professional experience in testing and programming (ideally PHP or JS).
- Solid knowledge of web technologies and REST APIs
- Good knowledge of Selenium or Appium
- Confident with Git
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Experience with databases and container virtualization (Docker, Kubernetes) ISTQB® certification and German is beneficial
Your trip to us
Start your journey with Invia Group. We are looking forward to receiving your application, stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
We love code and can’t wait to see your work! So please include your github/gitlab links to existing pet projects or test tasks in your application.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our team: +49 341 6505010100.
Invia Flights Germany GmbH