The Invia Group is a pan-European market leader in online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals fluege.de and ab-in-den-urlaub.de.
QA testing and finding the so-called needle in the haystack is your passion? Page Objects is not a foreign word for you? Then you’ve come to the right place. We are looking for employees for our location (Leipzig/ optionally Chemnitz) who will help our customers to reach their travel destinations. As a Test Automation Engineer (m/f/d) – fluege.de you will help us cover our web and native mobile apps with automated test in a way that allows us to increase our development speed while maintaining our high quality standards. Are you ready for your boarding, then apply now.
- Analysis, design and creation of test scenarios and test cases
- Development of automated software tests
- Execution of software tests at all levels (manual & automated)
- Documentation, analysis and evaluation of test results
- Design and improvement of our test automation architecture
- Applicable knowledge of modern QA testing methods and tools (e.g. page objects, visual regression testing, BDD or TDD)
- Relevant professional experience in testing and programming (ideally PHP or JS).
- Solid knowledge of web technologies and REST APIs
- Good knowledge of Selenium or Appium
- Confident with Git
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Experience with databases and container virtualization (Docker, Kubernetes) ISTQB® certification and German is beneficial
Your trip to us
Start your journey with Invia Flights Germany GmbH. We are looking forward to receiving your application, stating the earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call our team: +49 341 6505010100.
Invia Flights Germany GmbH