The Invia Group is a pan-European market leaderin online travel sales and brings together leading travel portals in Europe under one roof. From package holidays to tailored tours, from business trips to family breaks, our offers for tourists serve a wide range of target groups. Among others, it operates the portals ab-in-den-urlaub.de, Hotelreservierung.de and Reisen.de. The virtual tour operator Tourini organises package tours, which are offered via its own website and exclusively on the Group’s portals.
If there is no suitable position available on our vacancy list, we encourage you to send us your CV. We will then consider your application and contact you to evaluate your possible options for joining our team.
What we offer
- Permanent employment contract
- 28 paid leave days
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours as balance between career and family
- Offices in the city center with good traffic connection
- Open culture, flat hierarchy, direct communication and no dress code
- Committed and ambitious team of motivated and technically enthusiastic employees
- Exciting projects with modern technologies and international working experience
- Training and development opportunities
- Team events and company parties
- Discounts for our travel products and local offers
- Free drinks, fruits and snacks
Your trip to us
Do not hesitate and apply directly with all your significant application documents, availability and your salary expectations. Applications of disabled persons or equivalent persons are welcomes.
In case you have any questions, please contact Alexander Schubert +49 341 650 50 23862.
Invia SSC Germany GmbH